Nagaland Land Records | Land Records | Nagaland Bhu-Naksha | Land Records Bhulekh
Nagaland Land Records-Highlight
|Name OF Department||Directorate of Land Records and Survey of Nagaland|
|Name OF Article||Nagaland Land Records & Survey Khata No Report|
|Category||Land Record Nagaland|
How to get your Nagaland Land Records online?
To get land record documents through the official website you just need to follow the easy steps given below
- Firstly, you have to visit your respective district Land Records official website e.g https://kiphire.nic.in/ or directly visit https://dlrs.nagaland.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click one citizen services from the main menu.
- It will take to another page where you will find many options, select land records from the given list
- A new window will open where you need to follow the steps given on the website to get your land records.
How to get Patta Books Nagaland (Bhulekh)?
You can follow the given below procedure for checking or getting a copy of Patta Books Nagaland (Bhulekh Bhu-Naksha) Nagaland Land Records:
- For checking Patta Books Nagaland Land Records, peoples should have to take the application form from the Department of Land Record and Survey.
- Different form for a different part of the land has to be taken by the applicant. When you visit the dept office. From the counter of the office, you can take an application form.
- After getting the application form from the officer, then you have to fill the form as required. But carefully read the instruction before filling the application form.
- Then attach photocopies of necessary documents if required. And at last, you have to go to the counter officer for depositing the form; the officer may charge some small charges to you.
- Now the officer will check your land records in their computer records, once verified. Take the print of records. And send it to the concerned officer for the sign.
- The concerned officer verifies and signed the copy and gives it to you. Do not forget to take receipt of the fee at the time of paying fee charges. The copy of land records signed by the authorized officer can be used for commercial purposes.
Nagaland Maps (Bhu-Naksha):
Here you can check NAGALAND Maps (Bhu-Naksha) district-wise. For this, you have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Govt of Nagaland.
Contact Details (Helpline)
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information on Nagaland Land Records. For further assistance, you have to consult in the Tehsildar office and for any technical query contact information is given below:
- Office Address: National Informatics Centre O/o The Deputy Commissioner,
- First Floor, DC Office, Kiphire, Nagaland 798-611
- Phone No: (03863) 225551 (O)
- Fax Number: (03863) 225551
- Official Website: https://dlrs.nagaland.gov.in/
Note – Nagaland Land Records, Survey Khata No Report & Online Patta Book. This is an ongoing project. The link is currently under progress…
FAQs Nagaland Land Records
Who can fetch Nagaland Land Records?
People who own land in Nagaland can place a request to get land records. As per the law, land in Nagaland can only be owned by the residents of the state.
How to Get Online Bhunaksha Nagaland using the Nagaland Land Records portal?
Follow these steps to get an online Bhunaksha in Nagaland. Visit the online Nagaland Land Records portal. Click on the Bhu Naksha option on the left side of the screen. Enter the details of the required Bhu Naksha and get the same in just a few clicks. Make sure you follow all the instructions mentioned on the website.
How can I visit the online Nagaland Land Records portal ?
You need to open up the link, https://dlrs.nagaland.gov.in/ to visit the online portal of the Department of Land Records and Survey, Nagaland.